BLDC front motor SMP-M3 36V/240RPM:
- 36V/250W front motor with freewheel
- for 26 a 28" bicycle wheel - 100 mm fork
- planetary transmission - 12:1 gear ratio
BLDC rear cassette motor SMP-01 36V/240RPM:
- 36V/250W rear motor with freewheel
- for 26 a 28" bicycle wheel - 140 mm fork
- planetary transmission( 12:1 gear ratio)
Lí-ion battery - Li(NiCoMn)02 in ABS case:
- ability to lock the battery to the rack
- for AL rear rack
- dimension 275x144x60 mm, weight 2,9 kg
Lí-on battery - Li(NiCoMn)O2 down tube ABS case:
- ability to lock the battery box
- fixing on the bicycle frame instead bottle
- dimension 120x83x327 mm, weight 2,8 kg
Li-ion battery charger:
- output DC voltage 42V, charging current 1.8A
- battery charging level indication 25 - 100%
- dimension 170x71x51 mm, weight 0,65 kg
Sample of our new design of e-bike.
Motor is placed in rear wheel and Li(NiCoMn)02 36V/10,4Ah removable battery is built in inside down tube.
For the year 2015, we prepared some inovations for our customers again. The first major change relates to the motor construction. Motor became smaller and output torgue incresed almost to double. Freewheel of rear motor was substituted with . cassette contstruction. Also front motor with quick release was introduced first time. New pedal assistance sensor with double Hall effect sensors and 12 magnets disc shortened the motor's stop time to 0,1s. We expanded of LCD diplay product range to new types TC480 and TC485 LCD models. Also new disagned TC430 LED display can be used for e-bicycle kit.